JOIN THe Most Active Booth
At the 2019 MAS Convention, Baitulmaal setup a cafe experience that filled our booth space with hundreds of visitors.
Access to the cafe was free, but registration was required for all guests. In return, cafe guests received access to premium tables, comfortable chairs, and charging ports for their phones and other mobile devices.
Instead of serving up coffee, we served up charity. It was a clever take on the cafe idea that resonated with convention attendees.
The booth was a huge success.
Convention Attendees (estimated)
Number of Individual Aid Deliveries Funded at the Booth
Bazaar Visitors (estimated)
Percentage of Bazaar Visitors Who Registered at the Charity Cafe
Registered Cafe Guests
Estimated Average Time Guests Sat and Enjoyed the Booth (in minutes)
Now, we want to bring you with us to the ICNA Convention in Washington, DC, on April 10, 11, and 12, 2020.
Becoming a sponsor is easy. Just make an online sponsorship gift of $100 or more using the Charity Cafe Sponsorship form and you are in!
- Inclusion on the “Our Awesome Sponsors” poster prominently displayed at the booth next to the registration kiosks
- Inclusion in the “Our Awesome Sponsors” email that all registered guests receive.
- Inclusion on the Sponsors page on the Charity Cafe website with a link to your website.
- Sponsors page linked in every email sent in the automated Charity Cafe email sequence.
- Provide your website address at time of sponsorship so we can prepare the link to your website.
- Provide a coupon code to your online shop so we can add it to the “Our Awesome Sponsors” email we send to all registered guests of the cafe.
- Become an Awesome Sponsor ASAP. Top placements are assigned on a first-come, first-serve basis. So, the sooner you complete your sponsorship, the better.
- Provide us with a short, one-sentence description of your business in the comments section to help us get to know you.
Become an Awesome Sponsor!
We’re Serving Up Charity
Cafe guests were provided the opportunity order 1 week, 1 month, 1 quarter or 1 year of charity.